How to Apply
Once you have identified the property or properties you like, what are the next steps?
- Take a look at the property on our website. If possible drive by the property.
- Fill out the NCFR Rental Application . For residential properties each adult in the household must fill out an application. There is no application fee. Really. If you have a co-signer, the co-signer must complete the Ncfr co-signer credit application. You may attach additional documentation such as proof of income, credit report, etc. if available.
- Return the application(s) to us by Email, Fax, Mail or in Person.
- When your application(s) is (are) processed we can place a short hold on the property for you while getting paperwork done.
- We cannot write a rental agreement without an application.
Please note property availability is on a first come basis, if you are interested in a property please fill out an application as soon as possible as properties do not stay vacant long.